Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hola!

Hi!


This space used to be Beauty So Fly's original online store site. However, we've since moved to a .com (www.beautysofly.com) around May last year, so I'm taking over this blogspot site to post about my life and mostly about beauty/fashion related things! :) 


Anyway, more about me:

I've known since young that God gave me a passion for art. This passion slowly became beauty-related and I realized I really appreciate makeup artistry and fashion. This spurred me on to create my online store back in January 2011, together with one of my long-time best friends, Elizabeth Goh. And here we are today, importing reputed international and indie nail polish brands from all over the world, and (hopefully!) soon, cosmetic brands as well! Our Apparel side of the store is taking a little back step for now, as we are putting in more energy into our recent nail polish brand research and investments! But I really hope to pick it up in the near future, as my passion for fashion is still very much alive! :)

Purple makeup look I did for one of our models, K. 
Purple makeup look I did for one of our models, K. 


Simple Prom makeup I did for my other best friend, Liz Teh.

Simple Prom makeup I did for my other best friend, Liz Teh.

Blue smokey look I did for our other model, A.

One of BSF's photoshoots with model A. I do the makeup for every shoot :)

Oh, and I used to have blonde hair. Wanna see?


The above pic was snapped from my photobooth on my macbook. hahaha.



This is me now! Except currently my hair is a bit darker than this picture. In this pic you can see that I've put on some weight (compared to previous photo) from my Costa Rica summer program trip in 2012 (June-July) so now I'm like chubbierrrr. But oh wells! 






Alrighty then, watch this space for (exciting? haha) updates and random makeup/fashion musings!



Be sure to "Like" BSF (Beauty So Fly) on Fb and follow us on twitter and instagram as well! Links are at the side bar :) You can also follow me on twitter and instagram, I've made the links available as well.



Ciao, bellas!



x Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment