Friday, January 18, 2013

I finally got NAKED!

....OKAY it's not what you think! I'm really talking about..

Yes! The Urban Decay NAKED BASICS Palette! 

 Thanks to my man who got it for me as a belated christmas gift last week! Whoo hoo!! What a beaut. 6 wearable matte shades, totally useful to add to my makeup stash! Here are the colours from left to right:

  1. Venus (creamy white colour, pearl finish)
  2. Foxy (pale yellow/beige matte)
  3. Walk of Shame (light pinky-nude matte)
  4. Naked 2 (rosy-taupe matte)
  5. Faint (warm chocolate brown matte)
  6. Crave (black matte)
Yay!!!! Thank you dear :)


I've already used it full-out once, creating a neutral smokey eye look for D's cousin's wedding. It was just PERFFFF. I love it! It's got everything a girl could need for a quick and simple neutral look, and can take you from day to night! 

I've also been using "Faint", the dark chocolate brown, as an everyday eyebrow colour to fill in my brows! It works just as great as the dark brown shadow from my Mabelline "natural smokes" quad (purchased from australia) which I used prior to "Faint". yayyy, I love products which are versatile! :) 

I may do a quick picture post on the various ways I used Naked Basics, once D lends me his Canon camera!! :) 

Okay, it's about 12:39am now. GOING TO SLEEP!!!! Nights!

x Grace.

p.s Happy 27th Birthday to D today!! :-*

No comments:

Post a Comment